The NOVA Job Center offers a wide array of employment services to help veterans with their job search, including helping those recently separated from military service, in transitioning into civilian occupations.
Veteran Priority of Service
As a veteran or eligible spouse, you are entitled to receive priority access to services available through the NOVA Job Center, which includes:
- Three-hour “veterans only” pre-registration for workshops through NOVA's online system
- Priority access to drop-in career advising
- A 24-hour “veterans only” hold on all new job orders received by the CalJOBS labor exchange system
- Specialized employment and training services to veterans by trained veterans representatives
- Referrals to supportive services
- Assistance with re-training / skills training when funds are available
Everyone I talked to [at NOVA] has been friendly and super helpful.