Schedule a meeting with our team to discuss and plan for the services your employees will need.
Layoff assistance information sessions for employees
NOVAworks offers two types of information sessions. We will partner with you to select the best option to support your needs.
In these sessions, employees will learn about the following to assist them in their career transition:
- Access to NOVAworks outplacement services (link)
- Contact information for other Bay Area workforce agency outplacement services
- COBRA & Covered California Health Insurance Programs
- Important Information to Know For Filing for Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- How to Access California Training Benefits
Customized Group Sessions
Based on your specific needs, we'll work with you to plan information sessions for your employees.
We will customize the sessions to complement any paid outplacement services you may be providing your employees. Our information sessions can be delivered in-person or virtually.
Receive access for your employees to attend regularly scheduled layoff assistance information webinars delivered by NOVAworks and EDD representatives. The 60-minute sessions are virtual and occur bi-weekly.
Contact NOVAworks for assistance or to learn more about how we can meet your needs.