Being helpful is one of the best ways to connect with others. Share a resource, tool, or idea with fellow job seekers.
- Make a 5-minute presentation during a weekly Connections meeting
- Share your knowledge with others and grow your network
- Practice your presentation skills
- Receive 2 personalized meetings with a career advisor to prepare for your presentation
- Networking groups I have found helpful
- How I contacted former coworkers from years ago
- Gig jobs: What has worked for me
- Why and where I volunteer / How volunteering helps my job search
- I landed a new job! What worked for me
- A tool I use in my job search [Demo]
- Fill out an interest form
We found ourselves in the position of needing to downsize. NOVA came on site and helped us look at resources, including training, to assist our workers in obtaining new jobs. They were instrumental in a smooth transition during this difficult time.