You must be a registered member to participate in NOVA
Communication Essentials is a two-day series; you must be able to attend the full 8 hours to register for this workshop.
Communication Essentials features practical techniques, interactive exercises, and immediately useful tools in the areas of communication, facilitation, and collaboration. This class will improve your confidence and increase your effectiveness in your next position.
- Learn communicating skills that will help you resolve problems, respectfully present your point of view and listen to others.
- Enhance your ability to give and receive feedback.
- Learn facilitation skills to improve team dynamics and increase productivity.
- Apply collaboration and consensus building techniques used in high- performance teams.
- Learn skills to analyze and creatively solve problems in a team setting.
|Return to Calendar|
|2019-06-11||8:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Sunnyvale|
|2019-06-12||8:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Sunnyvale|
|2019-06-25||12:30 PM - 4:30 PM||Sunnyvale|
|2019-06-26||12:30 PM - 4:30 PM||Sunnyvale|
I want to let you know how much I appreciate everything you folks did to help me out. Everyone on staff was very supportive and always friendly and upbeat. They really helped to keep my spirits up.