- This event will be conducted remotely via Zoom. Click for Zoom tutorials.
- NOVA events are for registered members only, unless otherwise specified.
- Registration for most events will open 24 hours prior to the scheduled time.
Are you at a career crossroads? You want to change career direction, but the thought of changing careers can be overwhelming and frustrating, especially when you’re not really sure which path to take. Perhaps you tried taking steps and things didn’t work out, so you’re discouraged and confused about what to do next. The good news is you can learn how to sort through the options to figure out your next move and take action with clarity and confidence.
This session will introduce you to a time tested approach to align your reality to your career goals so you can move forward with clarity and confidence.
- A clear step-by-step roadmap that outlines exactly what to do in your career change
- Specific strategies and techniques for gaining clarity, getting good career information, and charting a career path.
- Resources for career information, guidance, and support to launch your career change.
Presented by Markell R. Morris of Futures in Motion, Inc., for help envisioning a new future, re-establishing your personal and professional identity, and discovering career possibilities that integrate what is most meaningful to you.
|Return to Calendar|
|2021-01-26||1:00 PM - 2:00 PM||Opens at 1:00 PM on 2021-01-25 (1 day from now)|
I recommend NOVA to anyone I know who is looking for a job.